£445.00 (£534.00 inc VAT)
Join the NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme. Our Domestic Installer Scheme helps installers comply with Part P.
Part P of the Building Regulations establishes electrical installation safety standards for domestic properties.
This scheme is designed for contractors solely looking to register domestic installation work in accordance with the Building Regulations. The scheme covers low or extra low voltage work including:
To apply for our Domestic Installer scheme you will need:
• Confirmation of Public Liability insurance to at least £2m
• Certificates of technical qualifications achieved by the Qualified Supervisor
• Hold a current edition of BS 7671 and any other technical reference guides suitable for the work you usually undertake
• Test equipment in good working order and calibrated
• 1 installation sites where you have recently completed and certificated the work
Further details of this scheme including details of the assessment, key documents and other general information can be found on niceic.com/join-us
Note: Once you have bought this item you will be contacted by our sales team in order to progress your application.