Product code: TR_REN_006
£540.00 (£648.00 inc VAT)
Design, installation, testing, commissioning, handover, servicing and fault-finding of heat pump systems.
This course will be running across various locations and dates.
Choose from one of the 4 events with open places below.Choose a venue from the list below
This 4 day course is designed for plumbing and heating engineers to provide the necessary skills for the design, installation, testing, commissioning, handover, servicing and fault finding of ground and air source heat pumps in accordance with the latest NOS/QCF.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is ideal for experienced plumbing and heating engineers looking to improve their knowledge and understanding of heat pumps with a view to applying for Competent Person/MCS/PAS 2030 registration.
To attend this course candidates must hold
• An NVQ Level 2 plumbing or H & V (domestic) or equivalent or;
• An Oil-Fired Technical Services or equivalent earlier certification that provides evidence of competence or;
• A Level 2/3 in gas Installation and Maintenance or equivalent earlier certification that provides evidence of competence plus;
• A WRAS approved Water Regulations qualification
• An Energy Efficiency qualification
The training and assessment have been designed to provide the necessary skills for the design, installation, testing, commissioning, handover, servicing and faultfinding of ground and air source heat pump systems in accordance with the latest NOS/QCF criteria and MCS scheme requirements.
For more information on this course feel free to view the specification sheet.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
▪ Highly-skilled, qualified lecturers
▪ Purpose-built training facilities
▪ Q & A at the end of the course for clarification of any queries
▪ One-stop-shop for NICEIC enquiries
▪ Lunch and refreshments
If you would like to enquire about any of our courses or ask us about our bespoke or inhouse training opportunities please complete our enquiry form, alternatively please call 0333 015 6626 to speak to a member of our sales team.
Successful candidates might also be interested in completing our Solar Thermal Hot Water and/or Solar Photovoltaic, Solar Photovoltaic Update or Solar Photovoltaic Maintenance training course.
Duration 4 Days
Design, installation, testing, commissioning, handover, servicing and fault-finding of heat pump systems.£540.00 (£648.00 inc VAT)