£175.00 (£210.00 inc VAT)
Gain an understanding of the domestic home technology marketplace and the opportunities available to the Home Technology Installer.
No courses are available at this time. Please check back soon.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is aimed at electricians looking to gain a greater understanding of home technology and what being a 'Home Technology Installer' could mean to them and their business.
• A different way of thinking, gaining a business advantage
• highlight business benefits and potential pitfalls of the HTI sector
• provide insight into a range of products and applications available
• Considerations for the requirements of BS 7671:2018
• Getting it right from the start, practical support for completion of site surveys and handover documentation
• "Smart" home - infinite opportunities
• The benefits of becoming a Home Technology Installer
• "Smart" home quick wins
• Market positioning for business advantage
• HTI project planning
• Installation considerations
• Contracts and commissioning packages
Delegates will gain methods of creating a structured approach to work in the ‘HTI’ sector. With careful planning, good communication and accurate documentation, costly mistakes and other pitfalls can be avoided.
There are no formal entry requirements for candidates attending this course, although a good working knowledge of BS 7671 and an understanding of domestic wiring systems and electrical science are minimum expectations.
If you would like to enquire about any of our courses or ask us about our bespoke or inhouse training opportunities please complete our enquiry form, alternatively please call 0333 015 6626 to speak to a member of our sales team.
Assessment Body NICEIC & ELECSA Next Steps Network Cabling for the Smart Home , Commercial Data Cabling Duration 1 Day