£621.30 (£745.56 inc VAT)
A fast, accurate and easy to use multi functional measuring instrument.
MI 3100 SE EurotestEASI is a fast, accurate and easy to use multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a complete set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. Besides, the MI 3100 SE EurotestEASI enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing and earth resistance measurement. EurotestEASI is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software (included in the standard set) to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping
- Line impedance
- Loop impedance
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- Phase sequence
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F)
- Earth resistance (3-wire method)
Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc)
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe)
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe)
Built-in help screens for referencing on site
Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result
Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time
Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test
Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD
Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory
Automated RCD testing procedure.
BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via BT dongle.
PC SW EuroLink PRO for downloading of test results and report creation.
EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).
Length 115mm Type Multifunctional Testers Width 230mm