£415.00 (£498.00 inc VAT)
Provides the necessary skills for the design, installation, testing, commissioning, handover, servicing and fault-finding of solar thermal hot water systems.
No courses are available at this time. Please check back soon.
This 3 day course is designed for plumbing and heating engineers to provide the necessary skills for the design, installation, testing, commissioning, handover, servicing and fault finding of solar thermal hot water systems in accordance with the latest NOS/QCF criteria and MCS scheme requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for experienced plumbing and heating engineers looking to improve their knowledge and understanding of solar thermal hot water systems with a view to applying for Competent Person/MCS/PAS 2030 registration.
To attend this course candidates must hold
• A recognised competence in a conventional fuel i.e. gas, oil or solid fuel or;
• A relevant plumbing qualification such as an NVQ level 2 or equivalent experience plus;
• A certificate of competence for the installation of unvented hot water systems
• A WRAS approved Water Regulations qualification
• An Energy Efficiency qualification
The training and assessment have been designed to provide the necessary skills for the design, installation, testing, commissioning, handover, servicing and faultfinding of solar thermal hot water systems in accordance with the latest NOS/QCF criteria.
For more information on this course feel free to view the specification sheet.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
▪ Highly-skilled, qualified lecturers
▪ Purpose-built training facilities
▪ Q & A at the end of the course for clarification of any queries
▪ One-stop-shop for NICEIC enquiries
▪ Lunch and refreshments
If you would like to enquire about any of our courses or ask us about our bespoke or inhouse training opportunities please complete our enquiry form, alternatively please call 0333 015 6626 to speak to a member of our sales team.
Duration 3 Days